Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Beginning

Hello all, I am Christopher. I have been pushed by a great friend to create my own blog due to my extensive love for sports. I often find myself typing furiously into my keyboard, sending lengthy messages to this friend about various topics, most of which are centered around the NFL. I love most sports, and I have opinions about all of them. But the NFL is by far my favorite. So this blog has been created to essentially throw my thoughts out there about sports, and what's going on in them. It will probably be dominated by football but I welcome fans of any sport to read and ask questions, and to get me going on other subjects as well.

That being said, thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope you have as much fun as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment