Friday, October 8, 2010

This Week's Predictions

I thought I had it on lock last week. Apparently, I didn't. A lot of teams disappointed last week, and it affected my percentage. I went 8-6, which isn't too shabby but it isn't impressive either. I am now 55% on the season. This week will hopefully be better, but it wasn't as easy to make picks this week. Nonetheless, here they are:

Week 5
Ravens over Broncos
Bears over Panthers
Falcons over Browns
Texans over Giants
Packers over Redskins
Titans over Cowboys
Eagles over 49ers
Jaguars over Bills
Bengals over Buccaneers
Rams over Lions
Colts over Chiefs
Saints over Cardinals
Chargers over Raiders
Jets over Vikings

The toughest picks: Titans over Cowboys and Jaguars over Bills. Also tough: Rams over Lions. Sort of tough: Jets over Vikings. The Titans and Cowboys is just a tough call. But the Titans have CJ. When in doubt, go for the team with the better Chris Johnson. I want to pick the Bills over the Jaguars. I don't know why. I just feel like the Bills are ready for a win, and the Jaguars are the team they could beat. But the Jags beat the Colts, so I have to pick them. And the Lions and Rams will be a good game. Both teams are rebuilding and look a lot better than before. I feel like the Lions could just as easily win. This is pretty much just a coin flip on my part. The Vikings and Jets game will be great, with Holmes and Moss making their new-team debuts. The Vikings need to show and prove, the Jets need to continue their "We're winning it all" campaign. I start to break this down in my head and get confused. The gut feeling is Jets, but I'm secretly (not anymore) rooting for the Vikings and Moss to beat the trash-talking, off-field problematic Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment